Urbandale Public Library/DIY Studio Guidelines
DIY Studio Guidelines
Guidelines for using the DIY STudio
- The Urbandale Public Library is not liable for any damage, cost, liability or personal harm that may occur from use of the studio equipment, computers, software, or items brought into the Studio.
- The Studio door will be locked at all times.
- Equipment/computers in the Studio can be scheduled for use up to 30 days in advance by contacting the Reference Desk. Equipment/computers can be scheduled for a maximum of four hours per day.
- Library staff members are happy to provide assistance as time and expertise permit. However, staff is not authorized to operate equipment for you or handle your personal property.
- The DIY Studio will close 30 minutes prior to Library closing time.
- Camera, camcorder, lighting, and backdrop items can be checked out for use inside the Library only. Lighting and backdrop items will need to be used in Meeting Rooms A or B – please check at the Reference Desk for availability.
- The Studio is available to patrons age 14 and older; those under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Library policies are enforced in the studio.