Regularly scheduled library programs and story times are offered for children ages 12 months and older. All story times include age appropriate stories, finger plays, and interactive activities. All other programs are literacy based.
An adult is required to stay with children attending Book Babies and Toddler Time. An adult bringing children to other library story times or on-going programs is required to stay in the building and may sit in if that makes the child more comfortable.
Please check our online calendar for specific dates and times.
Bounce, sing, shake, and play with us at this “can’t sit still” story time! We’ll have 20-30 minutes of interactive programming, followed by an unstructured playtime where children and caregivers can interact with their peers!
- Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at 9:00 AM (during school year)
- Mondays & Tuesdays at 9:00 AM (during summer, June-August)
- Also held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at 9:30 AM
This short-attention span story time is perfect for toddlers. We’ll share short books, rhymes, and music in the first thirty minutes, followed by a chance to stay and play!
- Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays at 10:00 AM (during school year)
- Mondays & Tuesdays at 10:00 AM (during summer, June-August)
Daytime Family Story Time
Join us for stories and other interactive finger-plays designed to build early literacy skills.
- 30 minute program
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM and 10:15 AM (during school year)
- Wednesdays at 9:30 AM and 10:15AM (during summer, June-August)
- Also held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at 10:30 AM
Evening Family Story Time
Drop in story time for families.
- 20 – 30 minute program
- 7:00 p.m. every Tuesday night
- Pajamas are welcome
For more information about any of the youth programs or to register, please call us at 515-278-3945 or check out our online calendar.