DIGITAL MAGAZINE STAND
Important note about our Zinio service – effective October 1st
Effective October 1, we are upgrading our collection and will have a new location for you to use to access the eMagazine collection, https://www.rbdigital.com/johnstonia/service/zinio/landing. When you check out your first magazine from this new collection site you’ll need to do a one-time re-entry of your barcode and account information.
Your current Zinio.com Reading Collection account is unaffected by this upgrade and your previously checked out magazines will continue to be available to you. If you have any questions about this upgraded service – please contact us. Thank you again for using our Zinio for Libraries eMagazine Collection – and for all your patronage at the library.
Free from your library…full digital copies of your favorite magazines!
- Easily view magazines on your computer or mobile device
- Unlimited access to almost 100 magazines
- Ability to permanently store issues on your device
- Full cover-to-cover issues are available 24/7
Zinio provides a quick and easy way for you to read digital copies of your favorite magazines. Zinio’s unique digital platform recreates a magazine page-for-page, including highly visual full-color pictures, while taking the reading experience even further through intuitive navigation, key word article search and interactive rich media elements such as audio and video. Car & Driver, Good Housekeeping, ESPN Magazine and Esquire are just a few of the popular titles that are available.
*This service is free for you to use but does require a valid email address and library card number.
- When first accessing Zinio, you will be asked to create an account with Recorded Books
- Once you have selected a magazine, you will be asked to create a second account with Zinio
- Please note this is not the same account you created when first accessing the site
- Please use the same email address for both accounts
- Please note: Mobile devices may require you to download a free app to view your magazine
View the Zinio User Guide for more details on how to set-up and use your Zinio account.
Questions? View the Zinio FAQ page or call the library at 515-278-3945, option 2.