Library Study Rooms
The library has six study rooms available for group study. Two of the rooms accommodate up to six people (minimum of 2 people) and four of the rooms are limited to two people or less. Study rooms may be used for up to 4 hours per person or group, per day. No soliciting or social events are allowed in these rooms. Also, no selling of merchandise or services will be allowed in any of these rooms.
To reserve a study room call 515-278-3945.
To use a study room, check in at the reference desk. All rooms are reserved through the reference desk and may be reserved up to 30 days in advance. If a group does not arrive within 10 minutes of the reserved time, the reservation will be cancelled.
Please keep the following in mind when using a library study room:
• Users of the rooms are responsible for any damage in the room.
• The library’s “Code of Conduct in the Library Policy” applies to all uses of the study rooms.
• These rooms are not “sound proof”.
• Conduct and noise is expected to be kept to a level conducive for study by occupants in the adjacent study rooms.
• Food is not allowed in the study rooms.
• The library is not responsible for accidents, injury, loss or damage to the private property of the individual or organization using the room(s).
Please refer to the Study Room Policy for more information.