Check Your Account
If you would like to see the list of materials you have checked out and/or when they are due, you can either call 515-278-3945 or access the My Account feature of the library online catalog.
Access Account Information Online
- Click on the My Account link
- Enter your username or barcode and your password
- You can review your personal information, checkouts, holds, and fines
Update Your Address
You will need to complete a change-of-address form in person at the Service Desk. We require proof of address for all residence address changes.
As a patron of the Urbandale Public Library, you can elect to be reminded about due dates and items on hold by e-mail rather than by phone.
- E-mail due date reminders are sent out two days before your books are due.
- E-mail holds pickup notices will allow approximately five days for your item to be picked up.
- The Library will not give out your e-mail address.
- Some Internet providers screen junk mail – add [email protected] to your safe list of addresses.
- Please do not reply to the circstaff email address, as it is used for sending only and replies are automatically deleted and are NOT read.
To set up e-mail notifications, please stop by a Library Service Desk or call the Library (278-3945) with your current e-mail address.