Check Your Account
If you would like to see what materials you have checked out and/or when the materials are due, you can either call 515-278-3945 option 3 or access the My Account feature of the library online catalog.
Access Account Information Online
- Click on the My Account link
- Enter your username or barcode and your password
- You can review your personal information, checkouts, holds, and fines
Update Your Address
You will need to complete a change-of-address form in person at the circulation desk. For all residence-address changes we require proof of address.
As a patron of the Urbandale Library, you can be reminded about due dates and items on hold by e-mail. E-mail notification replaces a phone call for patrons who choose e-mail.
• Email due date reminders are sent out two days before your books are due
• Email holds pickup notices will allow approximately five days for your item to be picked up
• The library will not give out your e-mail address
• Some Internet providers screen junk mail – add email@example.com to your safe list of addresses
• Please do not reply to the circstaff email address, as it is used for sending only and replies are automatically deleted and are NOT read
Stop by a library service desk or call the library (278-3945 option 3) with your current e-mail address