Check Your Account
If you would like to check what materials you have checked out and/or when the materials are due, you can either call 515-278-3945 option 3 or access the My Account feature of the library online catalog.
Access Account Information Online
• Click on the My Account link
• Choose the Review My Account link. Enter your library card number and birth date information
• Click on the “Display User Information” button
• Click on the “Checkouts” link
Update Your Address
You can change either your e-mail or home address by accessing the My Account page of the library online catalog. Choose the Change My Address link.
You can also fill out a change-of-address form in person at the circulation desk. For all residence-address changes we require proof of address.
As a patron of the Urbandale Library, you can be reminded about due dates and items on hold by e-mail. E-mail notification replaces a phone call for patrons who choose e-mail.
• Email due date reminders are sent out two days before your books are due
• Email holds pickup notices will allow approximately five days for your item to be picked up
• The library will not give out your e-mail address
• Some Internet providers screen junk mail – add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list of addresses
• Please do not reply to the circstaff email address, as it is used for sending only and replies are automatically deleted and are NOT read
Stop by a library service desk or call the library (278-3945 option 3) with your current e-mail address
Make this change in the My Account area of the library online catalog:
Click on the “Change My Address” link and fill in the E-MAIL box and the “My ID is” box (type in your library card number). Click on the “Send” button.