All items may be renewed twice by telephone (515-278-3945, option 3) or in person unless the title is on hold for another patron.
Items may also be renewed twice online, by accessing the My Account feature of the Library Online Catalog.
- Enter your library card number and birth date to access your account
- Click on the “Checkouts” tab
- Check the items you would like to renew and click on the blue “Renew” button at the bottom of the page
- You will get a “Renewal Confirmation” screen, choose “Yes” and the selected items will be renewed
- Please double check your list of current checkouts to make sure the item renewed
Please note: Items with holds will not renew and will have a “Item has holds” note in red under it.