Pay your library fees and fines online!
Online Library Bill Pay Instructions
Click here for a more detailed pdf version of these instructions
- Click on “My Account” from the top right hand menu of the library website
- Enter your library card number and birthdate
- Click on the “Fines” tab
- To pay your bill, click on the blue “Online Fine Payment” button located on the right hand side of the “My Account/Fines” page
- You will then be given a second log in page where you will need to reenter your library card number and birthdate
- Once logged in, you will get an “Itemized Fines” screen
- Check the bills you wish to pay. If you only want to make a partial payment you can enter the amount in the “Payment” column.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must choose to pay a minimum of $5.00 to use this service.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On the “Payment Options” screen, click on “Pay with Credit Card”
- Enter your credit card information on the “Credit Card” screen and click “Submit”
- You will then be able to print your receipt