The Library appreciates and encourages donations of books and other materials. Many donated items are added to the book sale, which benefits the Library.
The library accepts the following items in good condition:
- New or used books
- Magazines, no more than one (1) year old
- Blu-rays and DVDs
- Music CDs
- Audiobooks on CD
- Video games
To allow library staff to thoroughly review items, please limit donations to two (2) bags or boxes per visit. Please bring donations to the library’s front desk.
The library does NOT accept:
- marked, yellowed, musty, or damaged materials
- condensed books
- medical, financial, travel, computer, or test preparation books more than five (5) years old
- non-commercially produced media
- media in outdated formats
- computer software
- art prints
Donations of books and other materials are tax-deductible. Please ask a librarian for a receipt. Donated items may be added to the library collection, subject to the Collection Development Policy.
If you are interested in making a financial contribution to the Library, please visit our Foundation page.