Please Note: Due to COVID-19 we have temporarily stopped taking physical material donations. If you are interested in making a financial donation to the Library, please visit our Foundation page.
The Library appreciates and encourages donations of books and other materials. Whether added to our collection or sold to the public, donations benefit the Library.
Although most donations are welcome, the Library does not accept:
- condensed books
- marked, yellowed, musty, or damaged materials
- medical, financial, travel, computer, or test preparation books more than five years old
- non-commercially produced media
- media in outdated formats
- computer software
- equipment, unless it satisfies a specific need
- art prints
Donations of books and other materials are tax-deductible. Please ask a librarian for a receipt. All materials donated are subject to the Collection Development Policy.
If you are interested in making a financial contribution to the Library, please visit our Foundation page.