Print From Your Own Device Instructions
Print from Your Own Device
Print documents, photos and more from your own computer, laptop, or mobile device from anywhere using our mobile printing option.
- All documents should be printed at the Print Release Station in the Adult Reference area.
- Documents will be available to print for 24 hours.
- Documents not released within 24 hours are automatically deleted.
- Cost: black and white copies are 10¢ per page, color copies are 50¢ per page.
Printing a Webpage or File from a Laptop
Navigate to http://www.printeron.net/urbandale/webprint and follow the instructions.
Printing from a Mobile Device
Once installed, search using the “Location” section for the Urbandale Public Library’s printers. Send your pictures or webpages to be printed through the app.
Printing an Email or Email Attachment
Forward the email to one of the following addresses:
- black and white copies – email@example.com
- color copies – firstname.lastname@example.org
This will print both the body of the email and any attachments. You will receive an email confirmation when your print job is ready to be released.