Winter Reading Program
There’s “snow” better time to read than during the cold days of winter! Our annual winter reading program for adults readers begins on Monday, January 14 and ends on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Complete one of the following combinations and a participation log. Turn your participation log in to staff at our Service desks by February 28 for a chance to win a prize!
You may complete and submit more than one log during the program.
- Read/listen to 4 books
- OR read/listen to 3 books + 5 magazines
- OR read/listen to 3 books + attend 1 program for adults
- OR read/listen to 2 books + 5 magazines + attend 1 program for adults
Participation logs are available at the Library’s Service Desks or you can download one here.
Each program participant will be entered into a drawing for a brand new Amazon Fire Tablet. The drawing will take place at the conclusion of the program on February 28, 2019. The winner will be notified via email after 3/1/2019.
- Check out books, audiobooks, and magazines from the Urbandale Public Library, 3520 86th Street, Urbandale,
- Download e-books, e-audiobooks, and magazines from www.urbandalelibrary.org.
- Information about library programs is available at the library and this website. Besides special events, the Library hosts a variety of monthly and weekly programs for adults, including Friday Flicks, Active Adults,
Adult Recreational Chess, book clubs, and a monthly movie for adults. Click here to view our monthly calendar of events.
This program is open to all patrons ages 18 and older. To qualify for the program, books, audiobooks, and magazines must be checked out or downloaded from the Urbandale Public Library
between 1/14/2019 and 2/28/2019. Patrons may complete and submit more than one log during the program. The prize winner will be contacted after 3/1/2019.