Urbandale Public Library/Use the Library/Check Your Account
Check Your Account
If you would like to see the list of materials you have checked out and/or when they are due, you can either call 515-278-3945 or access the My Account feature of the library online catalog.
Access Account Information Online
- Click on the My Account link
- Enter your username or barcode and your password
- You can review your personal information, checkouts, holds, and fines
Update Your Address
You will need to complete a change-of-address form in person at the Service Desk. We require proof of address for all residence address changes.
As a patron of the Urbandale Public Library, you can elect to be reminded about due dates and items on hold by email rather than by phone.
- Email due date courtesy reminders are sent out two days before your books are due.
- Email holds pickup notices will allow approximately five days for your item to be picked up.
- The Library will not give out your email address.
- Some Internet providers screen junk mail – add email@example.com to your safe list of addresses.
- Please do not reply to the circstaff email address, as it is used for sending only and replies are automatically deleted and are NOT read.
- By sharing your email you will also receive the Library’s Monthly eNewsletter where you’ll hear about upcoming programs and updates to services. You can unsubscribe to the eNewsletter and still continue to receive other account notifications.
To set up email notifications, please stop by a Library Service Desk or call the Library (515-278-3945) with your current email address.