Computers & Printing
Computer and Internet Access
- Desktop computers equipped with high speed Internet, Microsoft Office Suite, printing, and scanning. A valid Library card or temporary guest pass is required and usage is on a first-come, first-served basis. Computers may be used a maximum of four hours per day, per individual. Please review the Computer Use policy.
- Free Wifi is accessable throughout the library. No password is required.
- Laptops and iPads are available to use in the library for a maximum of four hours per day. A valid Library card is required. Please review the Computer Use policy.
- AWE Literacy Computer Stations are located in the kid’s department and offer access to fun and interactive games and activities for early learners.
- Printing from the desktop computers is available.
- Mobile printing allows printing documents, photos, and more from your own computer, laptop, or mobile device from anywhere. Documents will be available to print for 24 hours. Click here for instructions for printing from your own device.
- Printing costs: black and white 10¢ per side, color 50¢ per side.