Computers & Printing
Computer and Internet Access
- Desktop computers equipped with high speed Internet, Microsoft Office Suite, printing, and scanning. A valid Library card or temporary guest pass is required and usage is on a first-come, first-served basis. Computers may be used a maximum of four hours per day, per individual. Please review the Computer Use policy.
- Free Public WiFi is accessible throughout the library and extends out into the parking lot. No password is required.
- Laptops and iPads are available to use in the library for a maximum of four hours per day. A valid Library card is required. Please review the Computer Use policy.
- AWE Literacy Computer Stations are located in the kid’s department and offer access to fun and interactive games and activities for early learners.
- Printing costs (printing coin-op is cash and change only):
- black and white 10¢ per side
- color 50¢ per side
- Printing from the library desktop computers is available.
- Mobile Printing is now available:
- Start printing documents, photos, and more using your own computer, laptop, or mobile device from anywhere.
- Documents will need to be released at the Print Release Station during Library Service Hours.
- Documents not released within 24 hours are automatically deleted.
- Navigate to ePRINTit (https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/urbandale) and follow the instructions to start printing from your device.